Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Sunday :)

I was so privledged to have a very good friend and her mama through me a beautiful baby shower this past Sunday. Lucie got lots of neat things. I wish my husband would've told me I looked like crap before I walked out the door... that is a different story though.

Here are some pictures from the shower:
 The table was set so pretty...
 playing a game...
 Lucie's gifts...
 Lauren made these cute frames for Lucie's room...
 Christina and Sophia
 Lucie's cute chair! Thank's Sis and Tammy...
Margaret, Katie R, and Amber

As you can see, Lucie is going to be one pretty pink princess. I was so thrilled to have such a fun and lovely shower.

In other news, we are in the process of picking a pediatrician... please pray that we make a good decision for our family.

Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment