Thursday, August 2, 2012

Baby brain?

I've totally felt at about 75% brain capacity since being pregnant. I'm convinced it's slightly dangerous. Here's a list of "oops" moments so far this week.

1. Finding my strawberries in the pantry.
2. Losing my belly band.
3. Falling over because I backed into the wall while vacuuming.
4. Getting flipped off for turning the wrong way down a 1 way street on my way home from work. ( the same way I go home every day).

And some previous "oops" moments...
1. Accidentally taking the wrong exit in the way to work and getting lost in the ghetto.
2. Arriving half an hour late for a dentist appointment because I convinced myself I needed to leave work at the time the appt started... On accident...
3. Accidentally making my car payment out of an old account with a 0 balance that I'm too lazy to close and incurring o/d fees--- yikes!
4. Walking around with my pants unzipped ( a few times now, luckily I was wearing long shirts)
5. Forgetting to turn the lights off on my car.
6. Shaving my right leg and not my left.

I'm hoping things will go smoother when the baby comes.... Phew... It's not always easy with this bun in the oven!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment